Friday, April 11, 2014

Let your light shine

I was so excited to play with my new Verve stamp set Let It Be.  I love the blossoms in it and the fun mix of fonts.  And I have been so good about using my scraps too - thanks to some very helpful comments on SCS when I posted pics of my craft room.  They are now organized by color groups in hanging file folders inside my desk.  Since they are now within reach and not overwhelming, I am able to use it a lot more as I did with these flowers.  So the only paper name I know is the chevron panel which is SU's Crumb Cake.  I also used thin strips of the crumb cake in lieu of thread or twine for the stitching in the button holes - great way to match up everything.  The buttons were from the dollar bin at Michaels.  :)

Diana Nguyen, let it be, Verve, handmade, card

Recipe:
Stamps:  Verve Let It Be
Paper:  Recollection black and SU! Crumb Cake
Accessories:  Verve Banner Bundle die set, SU Little Leaves, Ribbon, buttons, Darise chevron embossing folder

       

Print

Challenges I am Playing in:

6 comments:

  1. Just spectacular! Love how those flowers just pop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Diana: Thanks so much for sharing your LOVELY card in our challenge this week. Have a blessed weekend, and please stop by again soon. You are SUCH a blessing and encouragement to me, in SO man ways and I'm grateful beyond words to have you share your talents.
    Hugs,
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this card and the colors you used. It's perfect in every way especially with the heartfelt sentiment. Thanks for blessing us with your wonderful artwork at Word Art Wednesday. Have a nice day and sharing with you God's Word in 1 Corinthians 6:14, " By his power God raised the Lord from the dead, and he will raise us also." Hugs always!

    JO ANN
    http://jatterburycreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! Great pop of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! The colors really pop against the kraft and black. I love the subtle touch of chevron too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These flowers are AMAZING! Saw your name at Verve~YAY!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for leaving a message!